Down Sleeping Bags & Quilts Professionally Sanitized and Exceptionally Fluffy Again
Skip the nightmare of cleaning down sleeping bags yourself, and let us take care of the cleaning, affordably and eco-responsibly. Item loft (natural insulating property of down) is brought back to life with our unique No-Heat Dry process — professionally cleaned, fully sanitized and exceptionally fluffy with a water savings of 80 gallons per sleeping bag cleaning!
For extra soiled sleeping bags and bags over 80" in length, please contact us for a custom cleaning quote.
Each sleeping bag is professionally cleaned with our proprietary Advanced Fabricare™ Liquid CO2 down cleaning process. Hygienically sanitized with unequaled down re-lofting performance, your down items are brought back to life with our unique No-Heat Dry process.
With use, down feathers absorb sweat and other moisture causing the feathers to clump together, which eliminates the down’s high-performing natural insulating properties. The feather clumps also attract dirt and become a breeding ground for bacterial growth and odors. As a result, the cleaning and maintenance of these items has been a notoriously very difficult task that has involved large amounts of water waste and energy consumption.
Our revolutionary new cleaning process conquers all these problems! Simply order your cleaning here, receive your shipping label via e-mail, send us your items in any package, and receive them back fresher than ever!
- FREE ROUND-TRIP SHIPPING ON ALL CONTINENTAL US ORDERS!
- Official recommended cleaning service for Enlightened Equipment® down quilts & jackets
- We use NO water, NO toxic solvents and NO heated dry
- 100% eco-responsible cleaning
- Unrivaled down cleaning and re-lofting performance
- Hygienically sanitized with liquid CO2 penetrating power!
- Cleans GORE-TEX® and other technical fabric shells with amazing results.
Optional Water Repellent Treatment by Granger's Performance Repel Plus is:
- Specially formulated water-repellent finish for all technical fabrics
- Bluesign® approved
- Harmless to the environment
- Maximizes breathability
- Adds durable water repellency
- Effective without heat activation